1 comments
In my last post ( Free Domain Name Using Co.CC) i described How to Set up a Free Domain name using Co.CC. This Post is a continuation of it. If u haven't yet created a free domain using Co.CC then please read my last post and create one.. It's Free :-)

Next Up : Assuming that u have a Free Domain name in Co.CC  in this post i will show u how u can use your free Co.CC Domain to create a Standard Gmail Account.
Before Guiding you to the steps of creating a Standard Gmail Account let me tell you the benefits of creating a Standard Gmail Account and how it differs from Basic Gmail Account.
  1. Firstly u get a custom e-mail id for ex : xxxx@xxxx.co.cc (ex : sadeer@sadeer.co.cc ), but in Basic Gmail Account we  get e-mail id's like xxxx@gmail.com. i have set up a Standard Gmail Account for myself and its sadeer@sadeer.co.cc and ya this is my Gmail e-mail id.
  2. U can create 50 accounts under your Standard Gmail e-mail id,  my Standard Gmail Account is sadeer@sadeer.co.cc so i can create 50 Standard Gmail accounts under my account for ex : i can have e-mail ids under my account as xxxx@sadeer.co.cc, xxx1@sadeer.co.cc,xxx2@sadeer.co.cc.... so on... this way i can create 50 email ids under my account.
  3. and finally u also get 3 custom collaboration tools : Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calender. These 3 tools are very handy for a professional if used in a right way.
Thats it now follow the steps below to create a Standard Gmail Account.
 Go to http://www.google.com/a/ and follow the steps below


 















1 comments:

Leave a Reply